Santo Nino (Child Jesus)









Santo Nino (Child Jesus)


Question from on 05-24-2007:


Dear Sir,

My name is Khalil Yared. I was
born in Cebu, Philippines in 1963. I was born with two left fingers
joined together like crossing your fingers together as a sign of good
luck (faith, hope & love). My mother's name is Madalena Santa Ana
Maberry. I think she is the Holy Mary & Mary Magdalen as one
person. I have 7 sisters & 3 brothers. The 7th sister's name is
Grace & she lives with my mother like the prayer "Hail Mary Full of
Grace". I'm the youngest of the family no.11 (Jesus is 1 & God is
1). My last name "Yared" according to the bible it is the bloodline of
Jesus Christ. My father is half Lebanese/Syrian & Filipino, he's
father is originally from the Middle East. These are some of the clues
which I believe that I am Jesus Christ. Do you think that its possible
that I am Santo Nino (Jesus Christ). Please reply as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Khalil Yared



Answer by David Gregson on 06-06-2007:
No, I'm sure it's not possible that you are
Jesus Christ. In the first place, Jesus didn't have a bloodline, if by
that you mean having children. The nonsense popularized by The Da Vinci Code is just that -- nonsense. No historian worth his salt takes any part of that story seriously.

Jesus
had relatives. James, His cousin, became the first Bishop of Jerusalem,
and he was succeeded by Jude, another cousin. But no one thought they
were Jesus, because they were related to Him by blood.

It's
Catholic teaching, supported by Scripture, that Jesus is God's Son,
born of a Virgin. He came to teach God's love, how He wants us to live,
and to atone for our sins by His death on the cross. He rose from the
dead and ascended to heaven, with the promise that He would come again
at the end of the world. When He comes the second time, it will be in
glory. He will be surrounded by Angels, and every eye will see Him.
There will be no room for doubt about who He is.

You need to learn more about Jesus, so you won't be confused by strange ideas. I suggest you start with the gospels.





Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment