lifting of body and blood









lifting of body and blood


Question from on 06-18-2007:


What is an appropriate prayer to say silently while the priest is holding up the body and blood of Christ (separately)?


Answer by Fr. Brighenti on 06-19-2007:

Dear George,

When I elevate the Sacred
Host and the Precious Blood I say to myself this prayer, "O Lord, My
God I believe you are trully present in these Sacramental Signs.",
"Jesus, My Lord, My God save souls," and finally, "O Sacrament Most
Holy, O Sacrament Divine, All Praise and all thanksgiving be every
moment thine." By the time I finish with these prayers, the Altarserver
has rung the bell three times and people had a chance to adore our
Divine Lord in the Most Blessed Sacrament of the Altar. I hope this
helps you.

Sincerely,
Father





Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment