Brown Scapular



Document Title
Brown Scapular
Question from on 07-05-2007:
Dear Fr.Levis, I'm not sure this is the right forum, if not, forgive me. I would like to consecrate myself to our Blessed Mother by wearing the Scapular but I do not understand what this really means. What is this investiture or "enrollment" that one must have? Also, can any parish priest perform this? I try to live a chaste life and frequent the Sacraments often but I am only human and If I was to commit a Mortal Sin would our Blessed Mother not want me to wear the Scapular any longer or be very saddened by me? God bless you and thank you for your time.
Answer by Fr. Robert J. Levis on 07-06-2007:
Cjris, I know our Lady and your spiritual Mother wants you to be enrolled in this Brown Scapular of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel. Any priest knows how to do this and so drop in to any rectory, tell any priest what you want, and he will be happy to enroll you. It won't take more than 5 minutes. Fr. Bob Levis


Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment