Assumption of Mary

Question from Rocio on 3/19/2008:

I'm very confused. I'm Catholic but never really knew much about my faith. I recently started to read the Bible and watch to programs on TV. I had always heard that Mary never died, that Jesus took her while she was sleeping, and now I find out that she did die! This might sound ignorant to you but I really don't know. I have in-laws that are born-again Christians and try to tell me that what we believe in the Catholic Church is wrong. I get very upset because I really don't know how to answer to defend my faith.

Answer by Catholic Answers on 3/19/2008:
Rocio--

Recommended reading:

Immaculate Conception and Assumption
Mary and the Saints
Refuting the Attack on Mary by Fr. Mateo

Michelle Arnold
Catholic Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment