Nine First Fridays

Question from Jeanne on 3/14/2008:

I found the information on the First Friday devotions in the index of my Family bible. It says: The First Friday devotions consist of receiving Holy Communion for 9 consecutive first Fridays of the month as an act of reparation to the Sacred Heart. The Lord made promises to St Margaret Mary and the message is "I promise thee, in the exceeding great mercy of My heart, that its all-powerful love will grant to all those who will receive Holy Communion on n ine consecutive first Fridays of the month, the grace of final repentance, not dying in My disfavor, and without receiving their sacraments, My divine Heart becoming their assured refuge at the last moment" Hope this helps.

Answer by Richard Geraghty on 3/14/2008:
Dear Jeanne,

Thank you for your note.

Dr. Geraghty

No comments:

Post a Comment