Attending a party at a Baptist Church


Question from Irene on 2/19/2008:  
Don't know if this is the correct forum to ask this question but I need an answer before the weekend. A relative is having a birthday party for her father and she is Catholic as is her father and mother and the overwhelming majortiy of the family. She is having this party at a Baptist Church hall. I feel kind of funny about attending as it has been my experience that usually this is an opportunity for them to evangelize Catholics. Can you advise if it is okay to go? Thank you and if this is the wrong forum I apologize.
Answer by Richard Geraghty on 2/19/2008: 
Dear Irene,

They are only using the Baptist hall, not worshiping in the church. That is OK. It would seem to me that Catholics should be able to handle that.

Dr. Geraghty

No comments:

Post a Comment