Re: Pray the Rosary


Question from Anonymous on 1/15/2008:

Fr. Levis, I got cold chills reading the post on praying the Rosary. I too was in a very familiar situation. I started praying the Rosary daily and confessing my problem one year ago this week and have been able to beat my addiction with the help of both, along with attending Mass as much as possible during the week. I confessed my problem before but with as little words as possible for fear of embarresment. Last Jan. I was able to fully confess my addiction. I will never forget the smile on the face of the priest (who I know very well) when before absolving me, he told me that things will be alright and with the help of our Savior and the Blessed Mother, I could beat my addiction.

Answer by Fr. Robert J. Levis on 1/15/2008:

Anon, Congratulations! Joy, peace of conscience, satisfying prayer, - all these are yours once you return to Christ who loves you. Fr. Bob Levis

No comments:

Post a Comment