Liturgy of the Hours

Document Title: "Liturgy of the Hours
Question from on 05-04-2007:
Dear Father(s),

I wish to buy a smaller version of the LOH (I can't afford the four volume set) but I don't know which one is best. I've seen 'Christian Prayer: The Liturgy of the Hours' from the Daughters of St. Paul (1992) and the one from the Catholic Book Publishing Company (1999). There are lots of opinions about which is best or more acurate but I'd rather ask you. Thank you in advance and God Bless you.
Answer by Fr. Jay Toborowsky on 05-11-2007:
I was under the impression that both books, while available at Daughters of St. Paul book shops, were one and the same. Both should be the same. All things being equal, I'd go with the Catholic Book Publishing Company edition."

No comments:

Post a Comment