Greek Orthodox

Document Title: "Greek Orthodox
Question from on 05-25-2007:
Dear Fr.,

First of all I would like to thank you dearly for your prayers for me, also be assured of mine for you! I just wanted you to know that I take all of your answers to heart and they help shape the way that I continue to live out my freshman life. I will be going to Greece next springbreak and will be there for more than a week. We will be traveling to Ephasus and the Cave of Revelation, where St. John wrote the Book of Revelation. Since we will be gone over a Sunday and will be in a very Greek Orthodox area, what should we do if we cannot find a Roman Catholic Church. I understand that some other Catholic denominations are not to recieve the Eucharist in a Roman Catholic Church and we recieve in thier Church, why is that? I think thats enough for now... Thank you so very much for being a confident person to turn to when I come across challenging questions in our Great Faith!

In the Mercy of Christ!, JOrdan Graf
Answer by Fr. Robert J. Levis on 05-26-2007:
Jordan, Many thanks for the compliment. But remember i don't pretend to know the Canon Law of Orthodoxy, who can do what and why. When you arrive in Greece, i doubt much whether you"

No comments:

Post a Comment