American Cancer Society

American Cancer Society
Question from Thomas on 5/14/2008:

Judy, The place I work for is holding a Cancer day where they offer sales on products and raffles etc and Various groups are donating money to the American Cancer society. We have to wear t-shirts that say cancer day and the name of the company, but they do not mention the cancer society on them. Would it be OK to work that day at my job and wear the shirt so long as I do not personally give any money to The ACS. I am sure customers and others working there will probably not donate either for their own reasons.
Answer by Judie Brown on 5/14/2008:

Dear Thomas

I see nothing wrong with working that day and even wearing the shirt. You have spoken with your denial of financial support. Good for you.

Judie Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment