Living Will

Living Will
Question from Al Metzger on 6/21/2008:

My wife and I have a limited income. I am on diability and do not make much. My wife has limited income working a part-time job. We are both 59 years old and have to have a living will made out. We cannot afford an attorney. Do you know of anyplace out there that would help us get a will made out at an affordable price. Would Catholic Social Services be a possibility? Thank you
Answer by Judie Brown on 6/23/2008:

Dear Al

As far as inexpensive legal assistance is concerned, I am not sure of Catholic Social Services can help but it would not hurt to call them. Further, I might suggest that you give me a state and then I can tell you where you might find a pro-life attorney.

I hope you also know that the LIVING WILL is not necessarily a good idea, and you might want to investigate other alternatives such as the LOVING WILL which you can obtain from www.all.org or the Protective Medical Decisions document from the International Task Force on Euthanasia: www.iaetf.org

Judie Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment