Looking for reliable Catholic or Christian book reviews













Looking for reliable Catholic or Christian book reviews

Question from E. P. on 6/8/2008:


Hi!
I am hoping that I am placing this question in the right forum.... I am
the mother of six children ages nine to infant and am going to embark
on homeschooling my children. I am looking for help in finding a
website that gives reliable book reviews from a Catholic (hopefully) or
at least Christian perspective. My eldest two are avid readers and go
through books very quickly. We will be following the Catholic
Homeschooling program and those books, but the girls are also looking
for other pleasure reading books. They have read many of the classics
from Little house on the Prarie series, to Nancy Drew mysteries, to the
C.S. Lewis Chronicles of Narnia. They also have read many saints
biographies. I cannot keep up with their speed but do not want to let
them read anything until I have a sense of what the book is really
about and all the issues that it raises. Do you have any suggestions
for me?

I am so thankful to all of you in
your dedication. All the areas that EWTN reaches have helped me and my
family to grow more deeply in our faith. God bless you all in your
ministry.

Peace, EP

Answer by Richard Geraghty on 6/12/2008:

Dear E.P.

Any suggestions from out there?

Dr. Geraghty

No comments:

Post a Comment