plastic surgery

plastic surgery
Question from mea on 5/29/2008:

Hello I feel very shallow to ask this I am a 34 woman I love God and I want to know him more every day and live the way he expect me too, but I really feel embaressed of my body that I dream to have a plastic surgery I am a big woman and have struggle with overwieht issues all my life I am much better now that I really think I need a plastic surgery to recover my self esteem, but I think that it is a sin maybe to have a plastic surgery I dont know what to do please help me I dont want to offend God but my plastic surgery I think it is physically necessary not just pure vanity, maybe? or not. Thank you. God bless you.
Answer by Fr. Jay Toborowsky on 6/13/2008:

Well, I think surgery to lose weight is different from surgery to remove wrinkles. Loss of weight would not only build self esteem, but probably help you live healthier, and any surgery that helps you medically is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment