DIVINE MERCY NOVENA

DIVINE MERCY NOVENA
Question from Mirna Cudic on 5/26/2008:

Dear Father, I'm not sure if I am in the right forum, but I should ask something nevertheless. I had decided to pray the Divine Mercy novena a couple of days ago and completed it. However, one evening I felt so sleepy and tired that I couldn't pray. I continued the next day where I had previously stopped. Was my novena valid? Will I receive the graces Our Lord promised to St Faustina if I missed one day? Thank you in advance for your reply and God bless you!
Answer by Fr. Jay Toborowsky on 6/13/2008:

I think the Lord understands people falling asleep when he asked them to pray. After all, Peter, James, and John did it themselves. Put yourself back in the groove and start another novena.

No comments:

Post a Comment