EWTN.com - religion teachers and abortion

EWTN.com - religion teachers and abortion: "religion teachers and abortion
Question from Tony on 9/28/2008:

If there is a religion teacher in my parish that supports Obama and all of his actions should that person be a teacher of the faith when their own beliefs are contradictory to it? Should I ask her resign or report her to our priest? I don't feel comfortable assisting this 'teacher' in her class. Is that wrong of me? Am I being a little harsh or am I on the money?
Answer by Judie Brown on 9/29/2008:

Dear Tony

We know what the Catholic Church teaches regarding abortion; it is a heinous crime and no public figure who supports abortion should be supported by a Catholic. You are totally correct in this matter.

Judie Brown"

No comments:

Post a Comment