Guardian Angel

Technorati Tags: ,
Question from David Warszewik on 5/31/2008:

Hello Father,

I am 10 years old and trying to get an answer. I have asked my parents and CCD teacher this and they all say "That's a good question". I watch Web of Faith and thought I would ask you since you have all the answers on the show! What happens to your guardian when you get to heaven? Have they finished the job and are then reassigned to another person or are they retired from being a guardian and enjoy retirement in heaven? Thank you for listening!
Answer by Fr. Robert J. Levis on 6/4/2008:

Little David, God doesn't reveal to us much about our Guardian Angel, how long he has to protect us, whether we is assigned other boys and girls to protect. God alone knows. Not to worry, God will reward our Angel when he is finished watching over us. Fr. Bob Levis

No comments:

Post a Comment