What is Heaven Like

Document Title: "What is Heaven Like
Question from on 04-18-2007:
Hello Father Levis Here's my question?

What is heaven like?

My heart longs to be with our lord, and yet I fear death somewhat. I’m very tired of living in this life with all of its distractions, yet I have much to live and be thankful for. I’m a married man of 30 years so I know all the delight of the marital embrace. I know the joy and of having children. Of the wonder of their birth and their first breath. Of watching them grow up and of teaching them of the Catholic faith. Of watching them become successful in this life and keeping their faith. I’ve been successful in this life with my business. I’m self employed in agriculture production; I raise crops and livestock. I get to work with and be challenged by Mother Nature. Every day is different. I have accumulated land that I own as well as rent. The world says I’m successful!!

I’ve also known the aridity of marriage, when temptations of adultery and lust seem to overwhelm the spirit and mind. I’ve known the heartache of raising children, of illness, of sexual assault against your child, of self-destructive behavior by an adult child. My business is exhausting, "

No comments:

Post a Comment