How am I going to explain Creation to my child?

Document Title: "How am I going to explain Creation to my child?
Question from on 04-19-2007:
My son is asking all the questions I asked as a child and never had answered. For example, where do the dinosaurs fit into the creation story? If Adam and Eve were the first people then how come Cane and Abel seem to live among so many people? If the Bible says God created the world in 7 days and it's not exactly true, than why should I believe the bad angels got kicked out of heaven and sent to Hell? How do I explain the Bible to him? I don't really understand it myself.
Answer by Richard Geraghty on 04-26-2007:
Dear MPT,

I am sure that there are plenty of books out there. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Dr. Geraghty"

No comments:

Post a Comment