Miscarried souls

Document Title: "Miscarried souls
Question from on 04-24-2007:
Dear Judie: First, let me say that I am a horrible sinner who deserves to suffer every day of my life.

13 years ago, I committed the most horrible act against an innocent. I was in a very bad state of mind spiritually, and was weak against the devil. I have suffered every single day ever since--realizing that what I did was heinous. I went to confession, but feel it was not enough. But that is not my question:

Not including the innocent soul that went to heaven 13 years ago, I miscarried 3 times since (that I am aware of).

During one of those pregnancies, I had a blighted ovum, that is to say that the embryo never formed. It was an 'empty sac'.

Does this pregnancy count as a soul? If no embryo ever formed?

I have always thought about these precious souls in heaven, and am now wondering if I have 4 in heaven, or 3.

Also, how can I make reparations to God for what I did? I am wholeheartedly sorry, and sobbingly confessed my sin 10 years ago, but I am still tormented.

Thank you.
Answer by Judie Brown on 04-25-2007:
Dear GE

You are in my prayers as I know all too well that while God forgives u"

No comments:

Post a Comment