end of times

Document Title: "end of times
Question from on 04-03-2007:
it seems to me everyday America and the rest of the world seem to seperate more and more away from God and do whatever. I'm in school so I see a lot of things. People talk about drugs in class like it's normal to be a pot head. Girls are getting pregnant and aborting without consulting their parents. Has our Earth always been so sinful? Am I a little too worried? And is it right that I am homophobic?
Answer by Richard Geraghty on 04-25-2007:
Dear Eric,

You have a right to be worried. And you are not homophobic just because you believe that the homosexual act is a sin against both God and man. The world in general today is against traditional religion and morals. The earth has always been pretty sinful. But in the past Christianity helped to keep flagrant immorality down a bit. Now flagrant immorality has become much more public. So hang in there and say your prayers.

Dr. Geraghty"

No comments:

Post a Comment