Quotes on Mary

S
cripture meditation: I have sanctified this temple that you have built to put my name upon it forever, and my eyes and my heart will always be there. 1 Kings 9:3

Reflection: In no other spot as much as Lourdes do we feel so impelled toward prayer, forgetfulness of self, and charity. The most fervent are attracted to a life more totally offered to God's service. The less fervent become aware of their tepidity and rediscover the way of prayer. Hardened sinners and unbelievers are often touched by grace..

Venerable Pope Pius XII (1876-1958AD)
Mini-Bio: pope: (1939-1958) Italian; He supported several reforms in the Papal States, which included central Italy, and several outlying areas, such as Assisi. Gained a reputation for being a patriotic, and reforming Pope.

Prayer: O Mary, turn my heart into a miniature Lourdes where I can honor you each day and receive spiritual strength for my earthly journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment