Quotes on Mary

Scripture meditation: My sister, my spouse, is a garden enclosed, an enclosed garden, a fountain sealed up. Song of Solomon 4:12

Reflection: Happy are those to whom the Holy Spirit reveals the Secret of Mary in order that they may come to know her. Happy are those to whom He opens the "Enclosed Garden" that they may enter and to whom He gives access to the "Sealed Fountain" that they may drink of the living waters of grace.

St. Louis Grignion de Montfort (1673-1716AD)
Mini-Bio: French; priest, missionary, spiritual writer founder of the Daughters of Divine Wisdom and the Missionaries of the Company of Mary

Prayer: O Mary, help me to know you and be devoted to you more each day, so that I may obtain the graces God wants to bestow on me.
-Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment