Holy Quotes

U
rge those who have familiar speech with God to use much prayer, with much perseverance, for the stilling of the tempest that is now wrecking the whole world.

I call upon the angels and saints, who fly like eagles straight toward their fiery goal; their protection will defend me against the birds of prey that threaten to devour me. The spirits of evil cannot claim me for their own; I belong only to you, Jesus, You who have Your nest up there in the sun of love.


The rearing and education of children should be the joint task of the father and mother, and there is certainly progress to be made in order that men should take their part in this task to a greater degree. But it is only too clear that the role of the woman remains an essential one.
-Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment